Designed for changing silhouettes, Formerly Yan’s inaugural collection is the ultimate in versatility, with separates and dresses in bold, striking colors that can be worn whenever, however, pregnant or not. The brand was founded by Amanda Schechter (formerly Yan), who found existing maternity options to be uninspired and hated the disposable aspect of maternity wear. The collection is designed and made in Los Angeles. All fabrics are upcycled deadstock fabrics.
the reviews (0).
Loading reviews failed.
the collection (11).
- Draped Button Down Shirt Dress in Black Floral$248.00
- Draped Button Down Shirt Dress in Cobalt$248.00
- Draped Button Down Shirt Dress in Check$248.00
- Transformational Little Black Dress$258.00
- Convertible Midi Snap Dress in Black$278.00
- Bow Tie Wrap Blouse in Black Floral$158.00
- Wear Everywhere Maxi Dress in Blue Watercolor$328.00
- Drawstring Jogger Pants in Black$178.00
- Bow Tie Wrap Blouse in Charcoal$158.00
- Drawstring Jogger Pants in Black Floral$178.00
- Bow Tie Wrap Blouse in Cobalt$158.00